A TINY HELP NEEDED WITH MENU (TOC)

About the template and stylesheet - and changing the menu
cmsimple90

A TINY HELP NEEDED WITH MENU (TOC)

Post by cmsimple90 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Hello,

I've been using Cmsimple for some time now, and sure, I love it !

The only problem I'm having is with the table of contents in the standard version (cmsimple 3.3) .

And I don't know if this has something to do with css OR template OR toc() !!

But, I can tell from all my attempts, it really looks like it should be altered from the toc() function, or the cms.php file.

So, what my problem is?!?? It is as follows:-

In the table of contents, I want to bring the table of contents direction from right-to-left INCLUDING the markers (the small gifs) !!

And BTW, if I simply turn the table direction (in the default theme), into right-to-left, sometimes I get the 3 toc levels ALL are shifted away from the right border (while they should be close to it just like they where in the left side) which makes the titles in toc appears weird. ALSO, the icons (markers) of the table of contents, always remains in the left side, no matter what I tried to do with template & CSS, as far as my small knowledge goes.

So:
1) how to bring the whole toc (titles AND markers/icons) into "rtl" direction?
2) And if anyone has a clue, why is the previuosly described "shifting" away from the right table border happenes to the toc sometimes, specially if I change the table direction into "rtl"? When refreshing the page few times, sometimes this ends, and comes again with refreshing. EXCEPT on opera browser.

Anyways, thanks to all.

Till

Re: A TINY HELP NEEDED WITH MENU (TOC)

Post by Till » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:32 pm

I really don't understand what you want. If you need a template with a menu section orientated at the right check the template sections. There are several ones offered. Study them and make your own template.

Till