unlink-button in openwysiwyg editor

Questions about how to use the online - editors and suggestions how to improve them
smik

unlink-button in openwysiwyg editor

Post by smik » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:13 pm

Hi folks,

thanks to the JAT mod of the openwysiwyg editor it has now become attractive to use this RTE in CMSimple sites. But one highly important function is missing an "unlink-button" as oEdit has one. To remove hyperlinks you have to delete the <a>Tags in HTML view of openwysiwyg :( or am I completely wrong :?

Can an unlink-button be easily included or is that already done but doesn't show in the standard-config? On the net I found the button in conjunction with this editor http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&q=ope ... uche&meta= >> second entry!

BTW: Whats also very strange is, that when you insert an image or a hyperlink with openwysiwyg (see in HTML-mode) there are created tons of empty tags when they are not defined in those popups, like vspace="" hspace="" id="" class="" target="" etc.
Thats not that nice >>> it would be great if there was a script to delete those empty tags on saving the changes!

Thanks for your replies!

smik

manu

Re: unlink-button in openwysiwyg editor

Post by manu » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:51 pm

to unlink/remove link: right mouse button -> remove.

smik

Post by smik » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:48 am

Hi Manu,

thanks for your reply > did think that it would remove the whole selected element > therefore I didn't even try :oops:

You see I'm used to work with oEdit :lol:

smik

[EDIT]
Now I've seen that I was not completely wrong >>> on image-links it really deletes the whole image :evil: is there a fix???

bastingse

Post by bastingse » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:47 pm

right mouse button: edit/modify link???