line break ...

Questions about how to use the online - editors and suggestions how to improve them
vdonatiello

line break ...

Post by vdonatiello » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:56 am

i am sure it is a too simple question and the answer will make me feel stupid ...

in the editor i see the option for <hr> but i have not see how to go down one line, or what before was the break line <br>

since it is not there i suppose it is a deprecated tag and i should do via css ?

but as i am familiar and i dont have many hours everyday to play/learn i guess there must be a easy way to send the paragrapg down 1 line and not next the pictures

reference: here is the page i was playing

manu

Re: line break ...

Post by manu » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:32 am

Shift + Enter

vdonatiello

Post by vdonatiello » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:31 am

thanks a lot, I knew it was stupid ...

I supose there are other few tricks like that one ...

is there a guide or some reference I should pay attention (TO AVOID SIMILAR SUM QUESTION IN THE FUTURE)

thanks

cmb

Post by cmb » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:32 am

Hello,

you can have a look at http://www.cmsimple-xh.com/wiki/doku.ph ... user_guide for questions regarding FCKeditor in general.

BTW: I suggest updating to the latest version of CMSimple_XH. And if you want to use any plugin that uses jQuery, you should configure the jquery plugin (already shipped with CMSimple_XH 1.4.1 and up) to autoload=1, and remove the line that includes jquery.js from your template, to avoid possible problems.

Christoph
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH

CMSimple-Styles.com

Post by CMSimple-Styles.com » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:52 pm

This is generally how it works, not only in CMSimple. Its the same in all Windows / Linux / Programs & Webapps etc.