Site disappearing after few connections!!!

Questions about how to install and problems installing - please read the documentation first!
poldone

Site disappearing after few connections!!!

Post by poldone » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:16 am

I just unzip and upload cmsimpleflex.
After few times I visit http://www.fondazionemassone.it/cmsimpleflex/ (as guest and admin) I can't reach the site anymore!!...everything seems to be ok but the site just does not come up! why?

if I delete and re-upload the site everything comes back fine!

thanx

mvwd

Re: Site disappearing after few connections!!!

Post by mvwd » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:06 pm

...seems like you decided to delete the site!? None of the folders are accessible.
If you want, try reuploding again and send me the login via PM. I will take a look at the page/config...

mvwd.

poldone

Post by poldone » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:33 pm

sorry the right address is http://www.fondazionemassone.it/public/cmssimple/
I typed the password, it showed a java authentication (not requested since I use page authentication, single password) and now it doesn't come up...the files are always there but nothing appears!

mvwd

Post by mvwd » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:50 pm

You are using the login-method "page" in CMsimple - right? The login seems to work for the first login-form.
The second login-form, which is showing up afterwards looks like you are using some kind of www-authentication via a .htaccess / .htusers. If your are typing in the wrong password for .htaccess, you Browser-Window will show a error-message or a white page until you close all windows of your browser.
So take a look at your .htaccess-file. Or: Try to delete it via ftp and do a second test.

mvwd.

poldone

Post by poldone » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:54 pm

SHUT !!!! one whole day thrown away!!! just one close and open the browser move did the trick!!! SH*T!!

thanx