Is it not possible to get GMSimple to work?

Questions about how to install and problems installing - please read the documentation first!
dkgryf

Post by dkgryf » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:53 pm

I am completely new terms of CMSimple, and now in three days trying to get it installed, but now I must say that it is almost impossible.
I'm trying CMSdimple 3_3 - CMSimple SE 2010A + b but no matter it does not help
I might get it unpacked, and copied to my servers, but it's also the end because I have no login to the admin portion - Seid with login is simple hhen not and when I finally find it I will not have it, I need the e-maiadresse which I used when I "! bought!" CMSsimple ....... gee I need a free version so I can see if it fits my needs - but then I am not able to enter the administration section. By CMSimple SE 2010A + b for me simply a 500 error when I typed "test" = "Site can not display page".
I have indeed tried to write to Peter Andreas Harteg but have heard nothing nor received any workable login.
Can it really be true that it must be so difficult, almost impossible to get CMSimple work?? - This is translated by google translator

CMSimple-Styles.com

Re: Is it not possible to get GMSimple to work?

Post by CMSimple-Styles.com » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:30 pm

I tried to install CMSimple XH and CMSimple SE on your server with the login you did give me, both dont seem to work. I suppose its some settings on your server, but you said you tried many different ones, so either all of this servers have a strange configuration, or its something else.

Hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people have installed CMSimple without any issues. Dont get frustrated so easily, i am sure you will get it up and running soon.

dkgryf

Post by dkgryf » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:08 pm

It is strange that there was something wrong with the servers of two different providers - servage.net and surftown.net both be regarded as being rather large in this area.
I let both providers look at it and then we will see what they come up to the CMSimple can not run with me, they can surely not among the thousands of users both my providers.
No, I will not spend more time CMSimple when you can not even get a login for CMSimple 3_3 without first having purchased a license - despite the fact that it is free and as I said I would not start investing in some licenses without first Having tested the functionality.
I must continue and must find other CMS systems that are more manageable one CMSimple have proved

maeg

Post by maeg » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:12 pm

Hello

You don't need to have a license.

CMSimple is used for many hundreds of thousands of website around the world.

What is the URL?

Hej

Du behøver ikke have en licens.

CMSimple bliver brugt til mange hundrede tusinde websiden over hele verden.

Hvad er siden webadresse?
Last edited by maeg on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dkgryf

Post by dkgryf » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:13 pm

It is strange that there was something wrong with the servers of two different providers - servage.net and surftown.net both be regarded as being rather large in this area.
I let both providers look at it and then we will see what they come up to the CMSimple can not run with me, they can surely not among the thousands of users both my providers.
No, I will not spend more time CMSimple when you can not even get a login for CMSimple 3_3 without first having purchased a license - despite the fact that it is free and as I said I would not start investing in some licenses without first Having tested the functionality.
I must continue and must find other CMS systems that are more manageable one CMSimple have proved

dkgryf

Post by dkgryf » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:16 pm

Hej Maeg

Du kan selv vælge:
http://rejstilkreta.dk/
http://rejstilkina.dk/

Mvh
Mogens

maeg

Post by maeg » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Ok I can well see.

Try downloading the file from your server named 'config.php' it is in the folder 'cmsimple'

Open it with notepad, here you can then see what your password is

Ok det kan jeg godt se.

Prøv at hente den fil fra din server der hedder "config.php" den er i mappen "cmsimple"

Åben den med notepad, her kan du så se hvad dit password er