we have just released CMSimple_XH 1.6.7. This release fixes a few bugs, and updates to the latest jQuery4CMSimple.
- fixed bug, where plugin calls may not have been parsed correctly. As of this version arbitrary comments at the beginning of plugin calls are disallowed. Use PLUGIN: or no prefix at all.
- fixed bug, where configuration could not be saved on some new browsers (e.g. FF 38), when autocompletion is enabled
- fixed bug, where checking the access protection of certain files failed when site was requested with index.php
- fixed bugs wrt. search highlighting
- improved domain check of mailform
- added system check for the availability of function fsockopen()
- revised default content.htm
- updated to jQuery4CMSimple 1.6.1
As usual you have the following options:
- For new installations use the full installation package.
- For updating from CMSimple_XH 1.6.6 use the update package and follow the generic update instructions Additionally, heed the following specific update notes:
- Switch to the latest jQuery and jQueryUI in the configuration of the jQuery4CMSimple plugin
- For updating from CMSimple_XH 1.6 use the update package and follow the generic update instructions. Addtionally, heed the following specific update notes:
- In some cases spaces in the URL will be encoded differently (- instead of _). If you don't like that, change the config option Uri -> Word separator.
- If you are using meta_tags title, you have to review the titles of the respective pages. The new behavior is likely to be what you want, but check it anyway.
- Due to the changed heading level of the submenu, you might have to adapt your template's stylesheet.css if you have menu_levels not equal to 3.
- If you want to use userprelude.php you have to replace the index.php files of existing copies of 2lang with 2lang/index.php.
- Also heed the update notes for 1.6.6 to 1.6.7 above.