we have just released CMSimple_XH 1.6.5. This release fixes several bugs and brings some improvements.
- fixed bug, where session was always started (now it's started only for admin mode)
- fixed bug, where menu level was hard-coded in submenu()
- fixed bizarre behavior of meta_tags' title
- fixed bugs with regard to unpublished pages
- fixed bug, where the pageparams_linklist field was added to the page data after saving the page_params tab
- fixed bug, where access protection check failed for installation in subfolders of the webroot
- fixed bug, where wrong number was reported after deleting unused page data fields
- fixed bug, where the preview/download URLs of files in the filebrowser were wrong for second languages
- fixed bug, where page_params relocation of first page didn't work
- fixed bug, where the admin menu overlapped the top of the template in responsive templates in small browser windows
- fixed bug, where irregular page structure caused incorrect menu nesting
- fixed bug, where plugin evaluation during search was not correct (affected only some plugins)
- fixed bug, where empty TinyMCE editors were detected as modified in IE 11 (affected only some plugins)
- fixed bugs in json_encode() fallback (affected only some plugins under PHP < 5.2.0)
- added templates/.htaccess
- changed defaults of uri/seperator and uri/word_separator
- made semicolon and parentheses optional in plugin calls
- hidden all folder_* config options
- added optional file inclusion before cms.php
- added possibility to set subject of mailform by argument and URL
- added basic character counting for meta description fields
- improved accessibility of mailform and search box
- fixed registration and behavior of shutdown handler
- added missing titles for back-end functionality
- improved search highlighting
- updated to jQuery4CMSimple 1.5.4
- updated to Pagemanager 2.0.5
For further details see the archived roadmap.
As usual you have the following options:
- For new installations use the full installation package.
- For updating from CMSimple_XH 1.6.4 use the update package and follow the generic update instructions Additionally, heed the following specific update notes:
- In some cases spaces in the URL will be encoded differently (- instead of _). If you don't like that, change the config option Uri -> Word separator.
- If you are using meta_tags title, you have to review the titles of the respective pages. The new behavior is likely to be what you want, but check it anyway.
- Due to the changed heading level of the submenu, you might have to adapt your template's stylesheet.css if you have menu_levels not equal to 3.
- If you want to use userprelude.php you have to replace the index.php files of existing copies of 2lang with 2lang/index.php.
- Switch to the latest jQuery and jQueryUI in the configuration of the jQuery4CMSimple plugin
- For updating from CMSimple_XH 1.6 use the update package and follow the generic update instructions. Addtionally, heed the following specific update notes:
- Also heed the update notes for 1.6.4 to 1.6.5 above.