we have just released CMSimple_XH 1.6.4. This release fixes some bugs.
- fixed bug, where page data of some plugins couldn't be saved ("Invalid CSRF token!")
- fixed bug, where no automic backups were made on logout under PHP 4
- fixed bug, where the CSRF token was stored in the page data after saving a page data tab. Note, that while this issue has been fixed, CSRF tokens may have been already stored in your page data, and they won't be automatically removed. You have to delete the field xh_csrf_token under Settings → Page Data yourself.
As usual you have the following options:
- For new installations use the full installation package.
- For updating from CMSimple_XH 1.6.3 use the update package and follow the generic update instructions