we have just released CMSimple_XH 1.6.2. This release fixes several bugs and brings some improvements:
- There is a new configuration option Security -> Frame options, which is mainly meant to prevent Clickjacking attacks. The default of this option is empty to not break existing (I)Frame based solutions; you are encouraged to change this default.
- On logout backups of all language contents that have changed are made.
- The file selection of the filebrowser has changed with regard to the file extensions, so you can, for instance, more easily add links to images (useful for lightboxes).
- To work around broken mail servers, there is now the hidden config option $cf['mailform']['lf_only'], which can be set to "true".
- Plugins can now register sub menu items for the plugin menu with XH_registerStandardPluginMenuItems() and XH_registerPluginMenuItem().
- Special plugins can now register their type (e.g. filebrowser, editor) with XH_registerPluginType().
As usual you have the following options:
- For new installations use the full installation package.
- For updating from CMSimple_XH 1.6.1(pl1) use the update package and follow the update instructions