Open Letter To Gert - New Owner Of CMSimple

A place for general not CMSimple related discussions
mikey
Site Admin

Open Letter To Gert - New Owner Of CMSimple

Post by mikey » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Gert, you have threatened legal action when i posted the snapshot of harteg's email confirming

cmsimple.com domain to me

please post here, why the following is not true

1. you threatened that legaal action to a forum member.,
2. the fact you now knoww, that this domain was promised to me, & i provided this confirmation, yet you

threaten long standing admin members to remove said emails & posts.
3. i have personally sent you copies of said emails, yet you ignore them, and rather make threats.

You need to answer these questions, if you have any right to the full cmsimple domain / package

it would seem that you would like to ignore & threaten long standing forum members, rather that deal with

the truth.

harteg promised this domain name, cmsimple.com, you bought the package without knowing, and now you try

the threaten anyone, that mentions this.

this is sad, and you are either immoral, or otherwise

i need this situation answered or dealt with.

i dotcomwebdesign, should be the owner of cmsimple.com, and you know it.

seems like you bought a pile of problems, without knowing, just do the right thing.

this whole situation, along with ALL email trails, both with harteg, myself, you, as well as PM's will

now be handled with a lawyer in your country, as i , of course, can't deal with it personally. this is

underway now, as contracts/agreements via emails are legally standing, as i knew already

do NOT try and threaten other members, admin or otherwise, as no specific email contents have been posted

in these contents , rather they reflect on the way you have tried to harrass other forum members to

remove what has really happened here

if you try to threaten other members, you leave me no choice, to post the FULL & complete discussion

trails on dotcomwebdesign, pending the legal action that i have decided to commense

mikey

mikey

Gert

Re: Open Letter To gert

Post by Gert » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:09 pm

#############################
Statement Gert

All I have done was correct and legal:

1. I have made an offer to Peter during the bid period

2. Peter has accepted my offer

3. I have purchased the project CMSimple as it was offered, inclusive the domain cmsimple.com

4. I have paid on Tuesday November 6.

I have checked the ownership of all domains, BEFORE I made my offer / bid for Peter, and BEFORE I have paid. And I found out, that the owner is Peter Andreas Harteg.

I was not informed about claims of anyone, related to cmsimple.com, as I have paid.

So I'm absolutely sure, that the purchase is legal.

Why Mikey didn't send a protest note to Peter during the bid period, as Peter has offered the project inclusive the domain cmsimple.com? He had 2 month's time and was well informed.

Why Mikey has not posted a warning here in the forum early in September?

And now he comes up with a 3 years old email from 2009, with following "consideration" (was exactly titeled so):

1. Mikey could sell licenses for CMSimple, bundeled with his templates

2. Peter could give Mikey the domain cmsimple.com

We all know, for which option Mikey has decided:

He has sold commercial licenses for CMSimple, bundeled with his templates, on Peters Website cmsimple.org for a long time:

http://cmsimpleforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... it=license

Mikey has taken the one, and now he wants to get the other to (the domain cmsimple.com), of course for free ...

Gert

Statement Peter

Mikey wrote me in last e-mail not to reply unless it was with the transfer code for the domain, and the next step would be, that I would get a letter from his lawyer. So I am waiting for that.

I never promised him the domain, but it has been suggested by me, that he took over the domain in some business setups, which we never came to agreement on, and that is years ago.

The domain is related to the CMSimple product, which is taken over by Gert, and should not belong to anybody else, unless the owner of the CMS agrees with that.

You may cite me for that.

Cheers, Peter

######################
Erklärung Gert
######################

Alles, was ich getan habe war korrekt und legal:

1. Ich habe ein Angebot an Peter gemacht während der Angebotsfrist

2. Peter hat mein Angebot angenommen

3. Ich habe das Projekt CMSimple gekauft, wie es angeboten wurde, inklusive der Domain cmsimple.com

4. Ich habe am Dienstag 6. November bezahlt.

Ich habe das Eigentum an allen Domänen überprüft, bevor ich mein Angebot an Peter gemacht hebe, und bevor ich bezahlt habe. Und ich fand heraus, dass der Eigentümer Peter Andreas Harteg ist.

Ich war nicht informiert über Ansprüche von Personen, bezogen auf cmsimple.com, als ich bezahlt habe.

Also ich bin absolut sicher, dass der Kauf legal ist.

Warum hat Mikey nicht eine Protestnote an Peter gesendet, während der Angebotsfrist, als Peter das Projekt inklusive der Domain cmsimple.com angeboten hat? Er hatte 2 Monate Zeit und war gut informiert.

Warum hat Mikey nicht eine Warnung hier im Forum geschrieben, Anfang September?

Und jetzt kommt er mit einer 3 Jahre alten E-Mail aus dem Jahr 2009, mit folgenden "Überlegungen" von Peter (wurde genau so betitelt):

1. Mikey könnte Lizenzen für CMSimple verkaufen, zusammen mit seinen Templates

2. Peter könnte Mikey die Domain cmsimple.com überlassen

Wir alle wissen, für welche Option Mikey entschieden hat:

Er hat kommerzielle Lizenzen für CMSimple verkauft, gebündelt mit seinen Templates, auf Peters Webseite cmsimple.org, für eine lange Zeit:

http://cmsimpleforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... it=license

Mikey hat das eine genommen, und jetzt will er auch noch das andere haben (die Domain cmsimple.com), selbstverständlich kostenlos ...

Gert

######################
Erklärung Peter
######################

Mikey schrieb mir in seiner letzten E-Mail, nicht zu antworten, es sei denn, mit dem Transfer-Code für die Domain, und der nächste Schritt wäre, dass ich einen Brief von seinem Anwalt bekomme. Darauf warte ich nun.

Ich habe ihm die Domain nie versprochen, aber es wurde von mir vorgeschlagen, dass die Domain in bestimmten Geschäftpaketen enthalten sein könnte, wir sind jedoch nie zu einer Einigung gekommen, und das war vor Jahren.

Die Domain gehört zum CMSimple Produkt, das Gert übernommen hat, und sollte niemand anderem gehören, es sei denn, der Besitzer des CMS ist damit einverstanden.

Sie dürfen mich zitieren.

Cheers, Peter
Last edited by Gert on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:02 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Gert Ebersbach | CMSimple | Templates - Plugins - Services

mikey
Site Admin

Post by mikey » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:19 pm

at least you reply now

facts are facts

1. harteg promised the cmsimple.com to me, (dotcomwebdesign.com) , as shown in snapshot you threatened forum members to remove.
2. harteg never transferred, even though he specifically asked for domain name transfer process & requested help for transfer
3. harteg confirmed in last 6 months , even offering $$ from recent sale of package (if he got enough from sale, that in itself is confirmation)

Gert, you are so removed from reality regarding your purchase.

Mikey
Dotcomwebdesign

Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:44 pm

Gert wrote:#############################
Statement Peter

Mikey wrote me in last e-mail not to reply unless it was with the transfer code for the domain, and the next step would be, that I would get a letter from his lawyer. So I am waiting for that.

I never promised him the domain, but it has been suggested by me, that he took over the domain in some business setups, which we never came to agreement on, and that is years ago.

The domain is related to the CMSimple product, which is taken over by Gert, and should not belong to anybody else, unless the owner of the CMS agrees with that.

You may cite me for that.

Cheers, Peter
Ups :shock:
Now you're quoting mails from Peter here :?:

Should I now take screenshots???

Holger

Gert

Post by Gert » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:46 pm

Holger wrote:Now you're quoting mails from Peter here :?:

Should I now take screenshots???
Yes, do it :lol:
Peter wrote:You may cite me for that.

Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:52 pm

Holger wrote:Should I now take screenshots???
Just a joke :roll: , I thought you understand it ;)

mikey
Site Admin

Post by mikey » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:52 pm

I have been advised to post the following statements :

1. (dotcomwebdesign.com) Has put forward facts that are proven in the case of an ownership claim to

cmsimple.com (the domain name, cmsimple.com)

2. New owner ( Gert Ebersbach ) has denied this claim based on sale and information provided of such

recent properties acquired by him as of Nov 2012 from Peter Harteg for all rights and ownership for

cmsimple, previously known as cmsimple.org/net/org, CGI/php script cms systems , latest release cmsimple

3. It is stated that the domain name cmsimple.com is a promised value to Michael Barnett, current owner

of dotcomwebdesign.com for favor and promised equity to dotcomwebdesign.com for services to the project

cmsimple.

This promise has been made via email, between 2 parties, both recognizable via internet protocols, which

have both been confirmed as owners of the respective domain names, from which they originated.

Gert

Post by Gert » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:02 pm

Holger wrote:Just a joke :roll: , I thought you understand it ;)
This whole thread is a joke :mrgreen:

mikey
Site Admin

Post by mikey » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:08 pm

for all those reading this, this is NOT an end to dotcomwebdesign, as we will continue to make designs for cmsimple

this thread is purely a demand for my ownership request of the domain name cmsimple.com, nothing more

cmsimple , the script, website cms, is awesome, i am only trying to regain what what promised to me, no more.

cheers
mikey
dotcomwebdesign.com

mikey
Site Admin

Post by mikey » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Gert wrote:
Holger wrote:Just a joke :roll: , I thought you understand it ;)
This whole thread is a joke :mrgreen:
gert, why would you even post this ? do you not think this is a serious matter