we have just released CMSimple_XH 1.6.9. This release fixes a bug in the filebrowser that has been introduced in 1.6.8. For further details see the archived roadmap.
As usual you have the following options:
- For new installations use the full installation package.
- For updating from CMSimple_XH 1.6.8 use the update package and follow the generic update instructions
- For updating from CMSimple_XH 1.6 - 1.6.7 use the update package and follow the generic update instructions. Addtionally, heed the following specific update notes:
- In some cases spaces in the URL will be encoded differently (- instead of _). If you don't like that, change the config option Uri -> Word separator.
- If you are using meta_tags title, you have to review the titles of the respective pages. The new behavior is likely to be what you want, but check it anyway.
- Due to the changed heading level of the submenu, you might have to adapt your template's stylesheet.css if you have menu_levels not equal to 3.
- If you want to use userprelude.php you have to replace the index.php files of existing copies of 2lang with 2lang/index.php.
- Switch to the latest jQuery and jQueryUI in the configuration of the jQuery4CMSimple plugin (Note that jQuery 1.x still supports IE 6-8, but jQuery 2.x and 3.x don't)