content-datei wird nicht eingelesen

Ein CMSimple Support Forum für deutsch sprechende Nutzer und Entwickler
roze

Re: content-datei wird nicht eingelesen

Post by roze » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:13 pm

Ick,

thank you so much.

You wrote
c) Von der alten Installation content.htm + pagedata.php in den content-Order von CMSimple_XH 1.6 kopieren (vorhandene content.htm vorher löschen, umbenennen oder überschreiben)
what do you mean with <alten Installation>?

I now have the portable cmsimple Installed CMSimple Version

CMSimple_XH 1.6.9 Released: 2016-12-15

and in the folder www a map called _cmsimplexh16 the copied files from CMSimple_XH_1.6

Rob
Rob Zeijen,

Valkenswaard (NL)

lck

Re: content-datei wird nicht eingelesen

Post by lck » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:33 am

roze wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:13 pm
what do you mean with <alten Installation>?
I mean the content.htm (content.php renamed to content.htm, as described by @cmb) from your website with CMSimple.
cmb wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:23 pm
Anyhow, I haven't followed the development of CMSimple in the recent years, but there is a configuration option use → h1only_pagesplitting. If that is "true", the content.php of CMSimple can be used as content.htm of CMSimple_XH ≤ 1.7.0, so first migrate to CMSimple_XH 1.6.10 (you may need to delete the <?php ... ?> stuff at the beginning of the file). This looses the info in pagedata.php, though, which can be merged in manually, ...
But I don't know if this still works with CMSimple 5.7 as described in the thread, so the conversion and if this is still necessary at all. Probably not.
„Bevor du den Pfeil der Wahrheit abschießt, tauche die Spitze in Honig!“   👉 Ludwig's XH-Templates for MultiPage & OnePage