Onepage_XH

Third Party Plugins to CMSimple - how to install, use and create plugins

Moderator: Tata

cmb

Onepage_XH

Post by cmb » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:03 pm

Hello Community,

I have just released Onepage_XH 1alpha1.
Onepage_XH offers tools to design and administrate so-called "onepage" websites. In the backend you can administrate the site as usual, but in the frontend a special template is used, which displays all visible pages at once, and the menu links to automatically inserted anchors on the same page.
Many thanks to Ludwig, oldnema and everybody else taking part in the discussion about "onepage" websites.

There seems to be much room for improvement. I'm looking forward to hear your suggestions.

Enjoy,
Christoph
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH

Der Zwerch

Re: Onepage_XH

Post by Der Zwerch » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:57 am

Hi,
I think, there is a fout ;)
Schedule_XH couldn't be tested so far in various environments. It is a so called alpha version. Use with utmost caution!

cmb

Post by cmb » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:33 am

Thanks, Frank. Fixed now.

lck

Post by lck » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:26 am

cmb wrote:I have just released Onepage_XH 1alpha1.
Applause for the artist Christoph. A D-Day for CMSimple_XH templates. Thank you.
„Bevor du den Pfeil der Wahrheit abschießt, tauche die Spitze in Honig!“   👉 Ludwig's XH-Templates for MultiPage & OnePage

cmb

Post by cmb » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Hello Community,

I have just released Onepage_XH 1beta1.

I have fixed several bugs and made some improvements (see the CHANGELOG for details). Many thank to knollsen for his feedback and suggestions.

Enjoy,
Christoph

manu

Post by manu » Wed May 06, 2015 9:36 am

Two suggestions for this very promising plugin:
1. Make Javascript optionable (at least for easing): I have a template with its own easing script which interferes with the onepage's easing.
2. Method Onepage_li::anchor: Please build the anchor link without $sn. Why? In a onepage layout I don't need the URL to jump to another anchor. When jumping inside a Onepage the easing animation is triggered nicely. When I jump into the page linke URL#anchor I don't want the easing triggered. This work actually on a root installation. On a subfolder installation it doesn't.
regards
manu

cmb

Post by cmb » Wed May 06, 2015 12:22 pm

manu wrote:Make Javascript optionable (at least for easing): I have a template with its own easing script which interferes with the onepage's easing.
Yes, that seems to be reasonable: https://github.com/cmb69/onepage_xh/issues/16.
manu wrote:Method Onepage_li::anchor: Please build the anchor link without $sn.
I had added the $sn to fix a bug. If a link URL consists only of an anchor, all query parameters will be propagated, what is often not desirable. Not sure, what to do.

manu

Post by manu » Wed May 06, 2015 1:11 pm

Aaah, I see.. but IMHO menu links (in the frontend) never have a query string or I cannot imagine of. The backend/admin menu is a different story at least is not a menu inside a Onepage Layout. In this specific logout menu link I could live with to instruct the maintainer to reload the page with the plain URL after logout. Inside the core I don't see a chance to get a suited logout menu item, perhaps a rule in htaccess could improve this.

Tata

Re: Onepage_XH - doesn't open the 1st page

Post by Tata » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:20 pm

I try to build new template for Onepage_XH.
See HERE
The stylesheet is not yet ready and the template needs also some adjustments. I needed to add uri old/new into the language files for "&" replacement, for the page names containing it would not open. Now, they do. But the 1st page (Welcome to CMSimple_XH) doesn't open at all.

EDIT (5:57 PM)
It is actually open, it just didn't jump to it from the navigation. Adding "padding-top" to the H1 made it working on localhost. On ISP-host doesn't still work.
EDIT (6:08PM)
After repeating cache cleaning and a couple of browsing up&down, it works.
EDIT (July, 21st, 08:20PM)
It seems to be ready. Still there is one issue. The content has its width and is nicely aligned in the center of the website. However the print, sitemap and email use the full width, and I don't know how to add them the width and position of the content keeping the full width of background of

Code: Select all

div.onepage_page:nth-child(odd){...}
div.onepage_page:nth-child(even){...}
To create correct links to pages with "&" in headings, add in respective language files

Code: Select all

$tx['urichar']['new']="...|and|and";
$tx['urichar']['org']="...|&|&"; 
DEMO | DOWNLOAD
CMSimple.sk
It's no shame to ask for an answer if all efforts failed.
But it's awful to ask without any effort to find the answer yourself.

bastingse

Post by bastingse » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:25 pm

My compliments to Tata... well done !! Looks great!