Ajaxfilemanager_XH

Third Party Plugins to CMSimple - how to install, use and create plugins

Moderator: Tata

cmb

Re: Ajaxfilemanager_XH

Post by cmb » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Hi Tata,
Tata wrote:How about the back-compatibility?
I'm not talking about any change to the core or content.htm.
Tata wrote:Would there be only one level (h1) and all others would be controlled/generated by acDIVs?
That's a good question. I've alread asked this myself, but didn't find a general solution. So probably that's something that should be handled somehow manually (CMSimple script/Plugin call), or perhaps by a config option, or perhaps only the lowest level of headings could be paginated.

I'm thinking of alternative submenus since quite a while. Actually a made a POC for an alternative submenu in the style that can be seen on many Joomla sites (an automatic teaser for every subpage). And I thought, that it would be nice to have a combination of acDIVs and genizFAQ (if JS is enabled you can navigate as with acDIVS; otherwise there's a load of the page from the server). And some days ago I found http://www.dr-flamme.de/team/team.htm (quite nice alternative too). If I find time, I'll have a further look -- but IMO there are more urgent demands, as CMSimple's submenu might not be amazing, but at least it's very comprehendable and usable.

BTW: I found http://www.cmsimple.dk/forum/viewtopic. ... 74d#p11776. It seems, that jpral had developed a script that could display the complete content.htm as one big page -- navigatable by JS only. Nice idea, but that wouldn't work with plugins, newsboxes and the like.

Christoph
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH

Tata

Post by Tata » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Many things can be done and many ideas are born around a clock. But there shall be kept in mind that CMSimple shall stay simple and easilly usable by endusers who eventually do know nothing about any coding. But thez still are able to create and administer very nice websites.
CMSimple.sk
It's no shame to ask for an answer if all efforts failed.
But it's awful to ask without any effort to find the answer yourself.

svasti

Post by svasti » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:17 pm

Hi Christoph,
:cry: Ajaxfilemanager doesn't work with Holger's CKeditor...
svasti

cmb

Post by cmb » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:38 pm

Hi Frank,

currently not. I've started working on beta3 yesterday -- the bridge to CKeditor is already build. I'll release it ASAP this week.

Christoph

cmb

Post by cmb » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Hello community,

I've just released Ajaxfilemanager_XH 1beta3. You can download it from my website.

Ajaxfilemanager_XH is a replacement for the default filemanager of CMSimple_XH. It facilitates the management of files and sub-folders in the configured images, downloads, media and userfiles folders. You can rename, copy, move and delete sub-folders and files, create new sub-folders, and upload, download and preview files. Even editing of text files and images is integrated.

From CMSimple_XH 1.5 on Ajaxfilemanager_XH can be used from the editor to insert download links, images and media (currently tinyMCE and CKEditor are supported).

Ajaxfilemanager_XH couldn't be tested so far in various environments. It is a so called BETA version. Use with caution!

From the changelog:
cmb cleaned up some AFM code
cmb improved styling of embedded view
cmb restricted preview size of images to preview_width/height again
cmb fixed silently failing of paste to same folder
cmb fixed broken file::getNextAvailableFileName()
cmb removed CONFIG_OVERWRITTEN as it doesn't make any sense to me
cmb enabled copy&paste to same folder (suggested by svasti)
cmb added config option load_docs_late
cmb fixed some AFM warnings and notices
cmb built bridge to CKEditor for CMSimple
cmb added config option urls_relative
cmb updated manual

Any further feedback is welcome.

Christoph

cmb

Post by cmb » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Hello community,

I've just released Ajaxfilemanager_XH 1beta4. Updating is recommended. It's available on my website.

Ajaxfilemanager_XH is a replacement for the default filemanager of CMSimple_XH. It facilitates the management of files and sub-folders in the configured images, downloads, media and userfiles folders. You can rename, copy, move and delete sub-folders and files, create new sub-folders, and upload, download and preview files. Even editing of text files and images is integrated.

From CMSimple_XH 1.5 on Ajaxfilemanager_XH can be used from the editor to insert download links, images and media (currently tinyMCE and CKEditor are supported).

Ajaxfilemanager_XH couldn't be tested so far in various environments. It is a so called BETA version. Use with caution!

From the changelog:
fixed vulnerability from other installation in same domain

Any further feedback is welcome.

Christoph

Ulrich

Post by Ulrich » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:28 pm

Looks like Ajaxfilemanager has a small "offset" problem.

When calling Ajaxfilemanager from the admins menu bar (Bearbeiten - Seiten - Dateien - ...), the display is offset to the left and maybe ? also to the top. When calling Dateien - Bilder the display looks as follows:

[ external image ]

When calling ajaxfilemanger from within tiny or ckeditor everything looks normal and works perfect.

Maybe its just an offset in the CSS file, but I don't want to mess up those.

Ulrich

cmb

Post by cmb » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:15 pm

Hi Ulrich,

just checked that issue with FF 11: everything fine here. :? So some questions to help finding the problem:
  • Do you use the latest version (1beta4)?
  • Did you try to switch back from fullscreen mode to normal mode and back again? (the little red cross near the upper right corner)
  • Did you try hi_kcfinders fullscreen mode on the same installation (AjaxFM's fullscreen mode is basically identical)
BTW:
Ulrich wrote:also to the top.
Yes, also to the top.
Ulrich wrote:When calling ajaxfilemanger from within tiny or ckeditor everything looks normal and works perfect
This will open Ajaxfilemanager in a popup window (only FF uses a separate tab). So no need to call the function that "switches" to fullscreen mode by manipulating the DOM.

I've found a typo in plugins/ajaxfilemanager/lib/jscripts/for_standalone.js line 30. It should read:

Code: Select all

$(window.parent).scrollLeft(browser.maximizeLeft);
Perhaps this solves the problem, but I don't think so.

Christoph

Ulrich

Post by Ulrich » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Using 1beta 4, and when switching from full screen to normal mode, normal mode is o.k., but full screen has the offset.

hi_kcfinders has the same offset when using full screen.

Using FF 11.0 (latest version avail)

Ulrich

cmb

Post by cmb » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:57 pm

Hi Ulrich,

thanks for the feedback. :)
Ulrich wrote:hi_kcfinders has the same offset when using full screen.
So I have a clue, where to look for the problem. Perhaps that's already solved in the latest kcfinder version.

I'll report back as soon as I've found the solution.

Christoph