Pagemanager_XH

Third Party Plugins to CMSimple - how to install, use and create plugins

Moderator: Tata

cmb

Pagemanager_XH

Post by cmb » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Hello community,

I've just released Pagemanager_XH 1beta1. It's available from my website.

The current version has to be considered Beta software! Use with caution! Always make a backup as explained in the manual. If you don't know how to make a backup and restore it, do not yet use Pagemanager_XH!

Thanks to all who tested Pagemanager_XH so far, for their valuable feedback, which helped me to improve Pagemanager_XH to the current state.

From the changelog:
constrained with of treeview for better usability with table based layouts (solution provided by Gert)
changed unload-event to confirm leaving the page
extended requirements check

@Tata: Sorry, but I didn't include your last suggestions, even if they are very reasonable. But in the current situation, I want to make only the absolutely necessary changes to Pagemanger, to have a stable version 1 ASAP.

Any feedback is welcome.

Christoph
Last edited by cmb on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH

cmb

Re: Pagemanager_XH 1

Post by cmb » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:18 am

Hello community,

I've just released Pagemanager_XH 1beta2. It's available from my website.

The current version has to be considered Beta software! Use with caution! Always make a backup as explained in the manual. If you don't know how to make a backup and restore it, do not yet use Pagemanager_XH!

Thanks to all who tested Pagemanager_XH so far, for their valuable feedback, which helped me to improve Pagemanager_XH to the current state.

From the changelog:
added old unload behaviour for Opera (inspired by Martin)

Any feedback is welcome.

Christoph

cmb

Post by cmb » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:00 pm

Hello community,

now that Pagemanager_XH is finally on it's way to a first stable version, I guess it would be useful to have translations of the language files and perhaps the manual (i.e. help.htm). As I speak only German and English, I can't provide those. :(

So anybody who's willing to translate is very welcome. If you don't know how, there's a short description in the CMSimple_XH wiki on the bottom of the page. I'll gladly provide further explanations on request.

Thanks in advance!

Christoph

cmb

Post by cmb » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Hello community,

I've just released Pagemanager_XH 1beta3. It's available from my website.

And many thanks to Tata who provided the slovak language and help file! :D

From the changelog:
added slovak translation (provided by Tata)
added further security check

Any feedback is welcome.

Christoph

cmb

Post by cmb » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:38 am

Hello community,

I've just released Pagemanager_XH 1beta4. It's available from my website.

A bug with special characters in the page titles was found and fixed! The Problem was with &, ", ', <, >. Pagemanager created different URLs than CMSimple_XH's editor. So any links stored outside of the site (e.g. by search engines!) would fail, if the page title contains the mentioned characters, and if the page title was edited with FCKeditor and later something was changed with Pagemanager, or the other way round.

And many thanks to Gert who reported the bug, and to oldnema for his czech translation. :D

From the changelog:
fixed bug with html special chars in page titles (reported by Gert)
added czech translation (provided by oldnema)

Any feedback is welcome.

Christoph

cmb

Post by cmb » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:42 am

Hello community,

I've just released Pagemanager_XH 1beta5. It's available from my website.

A bug regarding formatted page headings was found and fixed. If a heading was formatted, e.g. as bold text, when saving from pagemanager an additional page with the same heading, but without the formatting was created. See http://cmsimpleforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3368 for details.

And many thanks to bd0 who reported the bug, Gert who analyzed it, and to maeg for his danish translation. :D

From the changelog:
added danish translation (provided by maeg)
fixed bug with formatted headings (reported by bd0 and Gert)

Any feedback is welcome.

Christoph

Gert

Post by Gert » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:47 am

Pagemanager 1beta5 - nice name for CMSimple_XH 1.5 beta ;)
Gert Ebersbach | CMSimple | Templates - Plugins - Services

cmb

Post by cmb » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Hello community,

I've just released Pagemanager_XH 1beta6. It's available from my website.

A bug regarding page titles starting with a digit was found and fixed. See http://www.cmsimpleforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3381 for details.

And many thanks to Ulrich who reported the bug. :D

From the changelog:
fixed bug regarding page titles starting with a digit (reported by Ulrich)

Any feedback is welcome.

@Gert: Sorry, no 1beta5 for XH 1.5 :roll:

Christoph

Gert

Post by Gert » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:48 pm

cmb wrote:@Gert: Sorry, no 1beta5 for XH 1.5 :roll:
:cry:
Gert Ebersbach | CMSimple | Templates - Plugins - Services

cmb

Post by cmb » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:12 am

Hello community,

I've just released Pagemanager_XH 1rc1. It's available from my website.

Any feedback is welcome.

Christoph