[Plugin] ASform - reanimation of a two year old plugin

Third Party Plugins to CMSimple - how to install, use and create plugins

Moderator: Tata

Till

[Plugin] ASform - reanimation of a two year old plugin

Post by Till » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:06 pm

ASform is an easy-to-use formmailer for CMSimple. It is supposed to replace CMSimple‘s own rather meager formmailer. Its version 1.0 had originally been developed by Astrid Schäfer who - according to her homepage - does not intend to continue developing CMSimple plugins. This present version 2.0 has highly been changed and upgraded by myself. The changes include three more optional input fields, optional mandatory fields as well as more styling possibilities by extended CSS usage. In addition, this new version is multilingual.

The plugin can be downloaded from the WIKI.

Till

[ external image ]

Till

[Plugin] ASform v.2.1

Post by Till » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:59 pm

Since we have a new pluginloader which is able to validate for HTML as well as for XHTML I thought we should have plugins which do the same. Why should we have a pluginloader which does this job but no plugin which follows it. So, I recoded ASform partially to make it compatible. It resulted in version 2.1 which can be downloaded from CMSimpleWIKI. With this change this is - to my knowledge - one of the first plugins which validate for HTML as well as for XHTML, depending on the setting of "xhtml_endtags" in CMSimple's configuration menu.

Till

Holger
Site Admin

Re: [Plugin] ASform - reanimation of a two year old plugin

Post by Holger » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:56 am

Till wrote:With this change this is - to my knowledge - one of the first plugins which validate for HTML as well as for XHTML, depending on the setting of "xhtml_endtags" in CMSimple's configuration menu.
Yes, and the latest gallery-plugin, the mods of it and the last_update plugin validate too.
(And, of course, the newest genizfaq beta) ;)

Holger

Till

Re: [Plugin] ASform - version 2.3

Post by Till » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:51 pm

There is an update of ASform available on the wiki. Version 2.3 offers free positioning of the form. You can place the cmsimple installation script anywhere in your text and the text will float around your formmailer.

[ external image ]

Till