Adventcalendar_XH

Third Party Plugins to CMSimple - how to install, use and create plugins

Moderator: Tata

cmb

Re: Adventcalendar_XH

Post by cmb » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:34 pm

Hello Community,

I've just released Adventcalendar_XH 1beta5.

I have fixed some bugs, added new config options and improved the documentation.

Enjoy,
Christoph
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH

Korvell

Post by Korvell » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Hi Christoph.
Just a short question - is it possible to define an image as background in the popup? Did try looking through the style sheet but can't really nail how to do it...

Korvell

cmb

Post by cmb » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:51 am

The simplest solution is to set the approrpiate background for body.print, e.g.:

Code: Select all

body.print {background-image: url(...)}
However, this will affect all print views, so it's probably better to restrict the selector:

Code: Select all

.cboxIframe body.print {background-image: url(...)}
In both cases there will remain a small white border around the background image (a somewhat larger border at the bottom containing the close icon). Changing this is not easy, but you can use one of the other themes of colorbox, which can be seen on http://www.jacklmoore.com/colorbox/ (View Demos: 1 - 5). Demo 3 only has a very small black border, for instance. To use another theme you'd have to download colorbox, and copy the contents of one of the example folders to plugins/adventcalendar/css and rename colorbox.css to stylesheet.css.

Korvell

Post by Korvell » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:10 pm

Hi.
It's that time of year again - and I'm trying to get AdventCalendar to work. But I can't get it to show any calendar at all. Debug mode says
"NOTICE: Undefined variable: o
/var/www/vhosts/hjertekulen.dk/facelift-terapi.dk/plugins/adventcalendar/index.php:227"

This is the site: http://facelift-terapi.dk/?Julekalender

cmb

Post by cmb » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:42 pm

Korvell wrote:It's that time of year again
And I failed to deliver the yearly update -- sorry. It doesn't seem to make sense to publish an update now or during the next weeks, so I'll probably delay that until next year.
Korvell wrote:But I can't get it to show any calendar at all. Debug mode says
"NOTICE: Undefined variable: o
/var/www/vhosts/hjertekulen.dk/facelift-terapi.dk/plugins/adventcalendar/index.php:227"
Ah! Apparently, Adventcalendar_XH can't find the page you have specified in the plugin call. Note, that this has to be the page title (not the URL of the page).

I shall fix this bug in the next version, and let the plugin give an appropriate error message.

Korvell

Post by Korvell » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:11 am

Hmm - only option to specify in the plugin call is the name of the image for the calendar, or have I missed something?
In my case the plugin call looks like this:
{{{PLUGIN:adventcalendar('julekalender');}}}
- and the image julekalender.jpg is in the plugin's data folder and the data files are created alongside it just fine ...

cmb

Post by cmb » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:21 am

Korvell wrote:Hmm - only option to specify in the plugin call is the name of the image for the calendar, or have I missed something?
Ah, I see, the quick-start guide of the manual might be misleading. Actually, each calendar has a name. This name is used for the image (name.jpg) and the page which has the individual calendar pages as subpages. Letter case is important.

So you need to name the parent page of the calendar pages "julekalender".

Korvell

Post by Korvell » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:57 am

Bingo! That was it :) - Only took a year to forget :lol:
Thank You !
- Korvell

cmb

Post by cmb » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:20 pm

Hi everybody!

Adventcalendar_XH 1.0beta6 has just been released.

Besides fixing a minor bug, the plugin is now compatible with CMSimple_XH 1.7, and requires CMSimple_XH ≥ 1.6.3, Pfw_XH ≥ 0.2.0 and PHP ≥ 5.4.0. See the changelog for details.

In the light of recent events: You have to install Pfw_XH before you can install the new Adventcalendar_XH!

Enjoy!