Mailform send button hidden

A place to report and discuss bugs - please mention CMSimple-version, server, platform and browser version
tanavots

Mailform send button hidden

Post by tanavots » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:37 am

I noticed, that in some templates (CMS 1.6) there is mailform send button hidden (e.g. gonzo-h) or out of content area (e.g. n6200..).
[ external image ]

Also, it is quite bad choice to use "Mailform" in Subject box. If someone use image, the Mailform.php should be edited.

cmb

Re: Mailform send button hidden

Post by cmb » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:23 pm

tanavots wrote:I noticed, that in some templates (CMS 1.6) there is mailform send button hidden (e.g. gonzo-h) or out of content area (e.g. n6200..).
Indeed, thanks for reporting. The best way to fix it seems to modify css/core.css. In line 619 you'll find the rules for div.xh_break; change that to be:

Code: Select all

div.xh_break {
    float: none;
    clear: both;
    padding: 0;
    border: 0;
    margin: 0;
    width: 100%;
}
(i.e. remove height:0).
tanavots wrote:Also, it is quite bad choice to use "Mailform" in Subject box. If someone use image, the Mailform.php should be edited.
Of course, you're right. Currently the subject line is constructed with $tx['menu']['mailform'] (cmsimple/classes/Mailform.php line 125); we should introduce a new language string, perhaps something like

Code: Select all

$tx['mailform']['subject_default']="Mailform on %s"; 
(where %s will be replaced with the SERVER_NAME; HTTP_HOST might be a better choice, though).
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH

svasti

Post by svasti » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:53 pm

Something more to fix for 1.6.1 I guess ...

cmb

Post by cmb » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:00 pm

I've already put it on the roadmap yesterday: "Fix mailform bugs". IMO we should not postpone the voting further than scheduled (it ends today!), so we can publish 1.6.1 over the weekend to fix half a dozen bugs.
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH