Edit Icons Missing

A place to report and discuss bugs - please mention CMSimple-version, server, platform and browser version
jasonw

Edit Icons Missing

Post by jasonw » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:56 pm

During the last 30 days I noticed my edit icons suddenly went missing. The links still work and ALT text still appears but icons show up as missing graphics. I saw the other post about editing the cache in the image.php file. That didn't work for me. I have also tried every browser at my fingertips: Mac Firefox and Safari, Windows IE 7 and Safari. All browsers show same missing icons.

What could have gone wrong? Where do these images come from? I cannot locate any icon graphics anywhere on the server or on my hard drive where I originally downloaded the CMSimple files. Are these pulled from the CMSimple server and maybe that is what's messing things up? I have not made any changes to my file structure, hosting, or permissions during this time. My last successful use was October 27, 2008.

--Jason

Till

Re: Edit Icons Missing

Post by Till » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:51 pm

If you are talking about OEdit, its buttons are hard-coded in cmsimple/images.php.

Till

Connie

Post by Connie » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:49 pm

do a search here in the forum before posting here

you are not the only one

there is at least one thread on this subject
|---
Connie Müller-Gödecke, http://www.webdeerns.de

Hugorm

Post by Hugorm » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Connie wrote:do a search here in the forum before posting here

you are not the only one

there is at least one thread on this subject
Do you mean: "Unable to view text in editor & no images for the WYSWIG" under "Installation" ?

Maybe you have an other place to look for the topic?

Maybe Jasonw could give more information on where/how to look for the problem, in which system (information wanted for helping in this forum?!)

Kind regards
Hugo