blank pages (navigation issues) after login into site

A place to report and discuss bugs - please mention CMSimple-version, server, platform and browser version
biodunduro

blank pages (navigation issues) after login into site

Post by biodunduro » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:21 am

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to CMSimple, but quite familiar with CMSs generally.

I deployed CMSimple SE 2010c (based on CMSimple_XH 1.1.2) here (http://www.privatemediamart.net/)

Everything works well, until I decide to login and edit text or do some other things. Then I start to get blank pages, and it becomes very difficult to do any navigation. Upon Refreshing several times, I get the page to display, and discover that I have successfully logged in. But navigating from there presents the same problem - blank pages.

Also, when I click on the 'Svarrer Gallery' link, I get the following error message:

"Gallery Plugin Error :Gallery plugin detected that someone already had sent headers

Solution : Look for the error in /home/privatem/public_html/plugins/bannerrotator0.2/index.php line 31, typical a space or empty line"

Could the problem be caused by the bannerrotator plugin, even though it has not been deployed?

Will appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Biodun

biodunduro

Re: blank pages (navigation issues) after login into site

Post by biodunduro » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:24 am

Sorry, some additional information.

Everything works fine on my localhost.

I'm using Internet Explorer 8. I've also tested on Firefox and Chrome browsers, and experience the same thing.

Thanks.