Validation error caused by cmsimplecore.css

A place to report and discuss bugs - please mention CMSimple-version, server, platform and browser version
LarsEllmauer

Validation error caused by cmsimplecore.css

Post by LarsEllmauer » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:36 pm

Hi,

I just noticed that the cmsimplecore.css causes a validation error for the CSS validation.
File is empty and probably therefore marked as "forbidden".

What's the use of the file if it's empty anyway?

Cheers,
Lars

Gert

Re: Validation error caused by cmsimplecore.css

Post by Gert » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Oh, that's the rest of an experiment for the next version ;)

Delete the file cmsimplecore.css. Forbidden it is because the folder "cmsimple" is htaccess protected.

And then delete in cms.php (line 559):

Code: Select all

tag('link rel="stylesheet" href="./cmsimple/cmsimplecore.css" type="text/css"')."\n".
We have to fix it ... sorry :oops:

@Leen: Should we only change the download and provide a patch with the changed cms.php? The css-file in the folder "cmsimple" is not a problem, but the call in the cms.php have to be removed.

In the 1.1_utf-8_i04 (development-version) I had fixed it, but in the 1.1 ANSi not ...
Gert Ebersbach | CMSimple | Templates - Plugins - Services

leenm

Re: Validation error caused by cmsimplecore.css

Post by leenm » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Gert wrote:Should we only change the download and provide a patch with the changed cms.php? The css-file in the folder "cmsimple" is not a problem, but the call in the cms.php have to be removed.
Because this isn't a big problem, I propose to put this under "known issues" and fix this in the next update. We shouldn't change downloads, unless it's really important.

1.2 will probably be released within two month's or so, (or there's going to be a 1.1.2, because Gerd's scripting problem).

Leen