Login and index.php

Discussions and requests related to new CMSimple features, plugins, templates etc. and how to develop.
Please don't ask for support at this forums!
lianergoist

Login and index.php

Post by lianergoist » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:24 am

Hello

When I log in (/index.php?login) I get a message saying something like "Can't locate page". First I thought the problem was in login.php, but the variables there seems to be correct. Then I noticed, if I am logged in, and then try to open /index.php, I get this message. So, if I am not logged in, /index.php send me to the frontpage (home), but if I am logged in, it can't locate the frontpage. It must be possible to fix this... ;-)
--
Thomas Jensen, Denmark

cmb

Re: Login and index.php

Post by cmb » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:54 am

Hi Thomas,

thanks for reporting the issue. :)
lianergoist wrote:It must be possible to fix this...
Yes, of course! This is already on the roadmap for 1.5.4 (basically the same happens, when you're logged in and switch to another lanugage using the languagemenu). It's not too easy to fix it without changing the complete URL processing (which is somewhat split between core and plugins), but I guess we'll find a way.

Christoph
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH

lianergoist

Re: Login and index.php

Post by lianergoist » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:37 pm

cmb wrote:This is already on the roadmap for 1.5.4 (basically the same happens, when you're logged in and switch to another lanugage using the languagemenu).
I'm new to CMSimple(_HX), so I didn't know it was related. Well, cool to know you're looking into it. Thanks...
--
Thomas Jensen, Denmark